About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Secret Affair?!?!

 So I have been finding me lately, but in finding me, I am getting to know someone else in an intimate way. A little crushing(liking) began and now it's flourishing into an affair. Now wait!...before you leave the page thinking Oh My! Just hear me out.

I was married almost a year ago on December 23, 2010! :) I am happily married and still madly in love with my hubby, BUT I do have a little secret...

 MY Affair... He is a perfect gentleman. He opens doors and shuts them after I enter in. He brings me great Joy in times of sadness and waters my future with my tears. He loves me even when I am being a prick and when I want my way! He endures the hardships and my selfishness. He even listens to me when I'm complaining, mad, frustrated and downright upset with him. He cares for me even when I don't have the strength to care for myself! He protects me from all possible harm that comes my way, and makes sure I am safe when I come and go. He encourages me to be better at everything I do because I am special(He told me that too). 

To some people this description of my affair sounds too unreal to others they may feel as if I am stealing their husband. This man that I have had a crush on since July and now turning into an affair since November is one that cannot be compared. Yes he is better than my best friend. Yes he is better than my husband. And Yes he is better than my president and any King that has ever lived! I think it is about time I tell you who my affair is with, but I think you already know...
The secret is out and I am ready to face the music. My affair with my Creator, my Friend, my Lawyer, my Teacher, my Financial Provider, my Savior, my Passion, and (for my Spanglish speaking people) Mi Amor! The person that cannot be seen on earth. The one who saves me from eternal damnation and keeps me feeling alive while I are here. He is my faithful accountant. 

 I have described him the best way I can, but their are still more reasons that would take way too long to explain! He is a great author and compassionate towards ALL men and women! OOOO I just love him so! I cannot hide my feelings any longer, so thanks for allowing me to express my affair openly! 

(In my whisper voice) It is God a.k.a Jesus a.k.a Holy Spirit!

Hope this has been a blessing to you, I am sure am blessed! 

3 comments:

  1. yep thats my Jesus! indescribable. We will always be limited in explaining how good He is because He's just that good. As soon as anyone thinks they know how good He is they will soon find out He's even more. :)
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!!!!!! I am loving your writing lil girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DC Thanks for joining the ride of my life! @Lori He is indescribable, He knows all the stars by name and has a count for every hair on your head!
    Keep reading and thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete