About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sister Warriors in Spirit!

This one is dedicated to the sisters! Now before you think one sided, by saying sisters I am referring to my spiritual sisters in Christ (and in training). My last blog I was writing about a book on the book shelf, well here's a praise report that chapter will soon be ending. New years is approaching and with that everyone looks for new beginnings. Well, this year is not about that to me it's about New ENDINGS!


This past week has been spiritual "Hell". I am working on my language but that seem to get to the point. I have a friend, who I love dearly, and we have been at wits end the past few weeks; along with another friend of mine. Part of the reason is me finally taking a stand in what people say to me, but the other I believe is God doing a wonder as well. I call it a wonder but it feels like a sorrow time. 


I have been searching God for answers and waiting on Him to speak. I was caught wondering this week about my friends and why our friendships were getting "sour". I had the opportunity to get to the bottom of it today and I'm amazed how God moved. I have a best friend who understands me on another than just in the natural I have a friend that was God sent. I would brief you on our background but somethings between friends need to be held sacred, so I will simply say God sent me a true blessing in disguise and I love Him and her for it! 




I have heard about how God speaks in a still voice. Yous have to really be paying attention because you will miss it. I had an issue with this, it was until today that my friend pointed out something that was staring me in my face "Special Delivery for YOU" (my blog about this situation). She said God is speaking to you. I was like "how if I haven't heard Him?" She responded that He talks to me in different ways than her, but He is speaking. When I thought about it I was astounded by my thought. God has been giving me visions, strength and a drive for change! My sister is my prayer warrior and I'm glad to say I stand in her corner as well! 


As sisters whether blood related or not, if we believe in Jesus Christ then we are sisters and brothers for the same fight! We must continue to arm our sisters with encouragement and honesty! Our sisters are our family and family stay strong! God gives us power in numbers and when we team up there is nothing our God wont let us do! Sisters! Rise up! Rise up and be apart of this movement of God, stop tearing your family apart with petty issues. For it says in the Bible (paraphrasing) that when I was a child I played with childish things, when I was an adult I put away my childish things. Drop these crazy drama pools and swim in one accord for Jesus and God's army! Become a warrior for a cause a RIGHTEOUS CAUSE! The Army, Navy, National guard and Marines cannot offer you the weapons you need for a spiritual battle! Only God can provide that armor. Be there for your sisters!!!!


Hope this blesses you! Share, Comment, Like or Just Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment