About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christ-mas' Rage

It has been  a while, but I have been busy getting the news years started right! I am finally going back to school! It has taken me 3 years to get back on my feet and finally God has granted me the opportunity to go back to school with an open mind and pride-less spirit! Enough of my praise break!


Christ-mas is a week away and people are going bizurk!!! The mood has been mixed and real reasons are ceasing to exist. Jesus, our Savior, was born through a virgin and walked this earth the same way we are walking now. He lived to die for us! He was born for purpose just as we are! 


Christmas Tragedies
 Hearts being broken,
 gifts being stolen,
 families torn apart
 and Joy soured tart!

 What is it about this year
 that is making people feel no cheer? 

It seems we have misplaced,
of our Savior's time and space.
 The presence he shared,
So we wouldn't bear;

the simplest mistakes 
our ancestors made
that's blinding us
of the time thus.

Have we become so selfish
that we give in to pagan fetish?

Mary didn't flee,
when God spoke of thee.
So why should we 
be so selfish to He!

Giving of our hearts,
 to the One who makes them whole,
while sharing His love 
without a toll.

Filling the air
with Christ's love everywhere
and sharing with others
My sisters and brothers!

That was something laid upon my heart to share. God gave us His precious son to live in this wicked place, to restore ALL His people! Not just the men, not just the Jews, not just the Arabic, but ALL people! So that we could have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY!!! Share this on Christmas Day/ Christmas Eve! there are people and loved ones who need to know! 

Merry Christmas to all families, religions, races, denominations, cultures and all over the globe! Jesus loves each and everyone! 

Hope this is blessing to you. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment