About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

R.I.P 2011 Embracing 2012

Hey Everyone!


Loooooong long time, I haven't written in about 2 or so weeks, but it feels like months. A lot has happened...My 1 year anniversary to my husband, Christmas, and Now New Years Eve...My life has been topsy turvey and chaotic! I have had some ups and downs these past few weeks. 


God has really stepped my game up in life though. I have big plans for 2012! School, paying off old debt, getting a second car, possibly moving, and hopefully moving towards a new church home. 


 It has been a hard year to say the least.
 Getting married after three years of dating my beau, Ministering in the dance, to quitting and leaving my church, going to Woman thou art Loosed, reading over 30 books!!!, not completing the Bible, but trying to complete the Old Testament (55 pages to go), Joining a Zumba Class and loving it, My dad finally having a church home and his new puppy....plus more...


God has truly blessed me this year of 2011! I was so blessed by friends and family, lost a lot of fellowship with a lot of people, but gained some as well. Co-workers becoming friends and enemies, Family calling and being distant, friends to talk to and ones that are with me in spirit. 


This has been a remarkable year for me spiritually because I have gotten much closer to God than ever in my life. I have rekindled the flame. I adore my God and so grateful He loves me despite me! lol 


This is really just a reflection of 2011 as I move into the new 2012. Hearing all the rumors of wars and conflict, poverty, world ends, and so much more ... I am focusing on the positive! No man knows the future only God knows what is planned! I put my trust in Him for He is my leader, no man, army, weapon, building, shelter, etc...Can protect me the way My Ultimate Protector Can! He is truly my Knight in shining armor and I am so thankful that no man falls into comparison like Him!!


Do no fear your future embrace it with trust and love! For Those who worry, do not have a God to trust in, so I say to you worry-less and let trusting God prevail! 


Hope this blesses you! -Read, Share, Comment, and Like!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lil Girl!!!!! I love you and miss you...Keep writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete