About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Book Shelf

Do you ever feel tucked away like a book on a shelf? Has there ever been a time when all you wanted was love and no one offered it? 
I have a story to tell, another chapter in my book that I am going through that is having me feel like a time bomb book on the shelf that no one wants to read.

Have you ever wanted to get into a locked room so bad that you forced your way in? Well that is kind of how  have been in my social life. Not being fake or anything just wanting someone to love me! 

Let me get to the point, I want a family! I want a home! I want to be loved for simply me and not having to do anything for someone else! I have a best friend who loves, I have a husband who loves, and I do have some family that loves, but I don't feel(numb)! I guess I have forced my way into relationships to the point where I do not feel at home anymore! It is like being welcomed into someones home so many times that you become family. (but) Did they really want you to become family? Or did you just force your way in? Did the law change because it was correct judgement or did it change because you(nagged) forced it to? I am beginning to take a step back and realize that I have been forcing a lot of things. 

The best medicine for it is to step back and re-position myself, but in doing this I am hurting people I love. Sometimes you need to be a loner to just deal with things, but not everyone understands that! I love my friends and family dearly but right now is time for me. I need to step back and let God pour into me, only then can I end this chapter! 

God, I love you and you are worth it! I need time to myself and with you. Avoiding it will do me damage. I know I need you more than anything right now, just help my friends and family to know that I love them still. I love you more than anything and you deserve my time more than anyone else! Thank you for being God who comes down to our level to help us. You love your people and I do too. Amen

Hope this blesses you....Comment, Like, Share, or Just Read!

No comments:

Post a Comment