About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Forgiveness, It Works!

Good Afternoon all,
     It is another blissful day of being God's child. Not all my days are golden, but these two days have been and I am going to enjoy them, because all true believers know that when you get a break you cherish it for another task is coming. 


     I do have a praise report to give. So lately I have been working on forgiveness, basically everywhere I go including, work and relationships. Well this past Sunday I witnessed a change and some peace in my heart. I went to church and had a good time. I was able to speak and even hug people that I once could not even be in the same room with them.


     When I noticed the peace flowing within me I felt awesome, and I had to thank God, because I have finally made a change within my walk with God and I am seeing a change.


     So I am a living vessel saying this because I've walked it. This may seem small a task but hey I am celebrating the small victories as pastor Brady would say. 
     Try a little forgiveness and attach some love to it as well. 
Hope this blessed you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment