About Me

My photo
My name is Shacora Brewster, I am a sheep to the mighty Shepherd, a daughter, a wife, a sister, a devoted friend,a co-worker, a teacher, a student, and a praise dancer 'til the end. Always remember to keep an open mind. Enjoy reading my life as I read along with you.

Monday, October 3, 2011

First Time

Do you remember your first time doing something? Well this goes down as my first blog post! So I can start this off right I will introduce my blog! In case you didn't read above this is for me venting about my christian walk with God. 


Not striving to please anybody or be famous, just sharing my story in hopes it can reach someone, but even if it doesn't I will still write for me! 


I finished reading "The Relationship Principles of Jesus" by Tom Holladay! This book is challenging and interesting book. I challenge everyone to read this book it will help you see God and people in a whole new way! 


God is amazing and awesome in so many ways! Have a great and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment